Government figures for fuel poverty remain alarmingly high, impacting on many of your local residents' health and wellbeing. At MEA we are passionate about helping you to address this. We can help you with:
1. Providing an independent energy advice service for your residents. Historically we have generated £5-20 of new investment for every £1 invested by local authorities.
2. Maximising inflows. of new revenue and capital funding from a wide variety of industry, government and social obligation sources. Considerable opportunities remain to “invest to save”. Our aim is always to make your core project funding go much further.
3. Energy strategy. and planning so more funding flows to your residents. Funders want to know that you can find and engage qualifying householders. We can help you with this by:
4. Health and Housing. We recognise that health and social care budgets are under increasing strain. We believe there are significant opportunities to better align health and housing, and we are working hard to develop this.
5. Delivering bespoke projects. In particular we’d like to develop fuel poverty projects focused on known areas of vulnerability to a cold home. These include young families, the private rental sector, park home sites, older people and specific urban, rural and agricultural communities.
6. Climate Emergency training. Climate pressure will continue to build on all of us. We can help you and your staff address this through our Carbon Literacy course. This 1 day training session is fully accredited.
7. Climate Emergency – community support. We are also supporting Town and Parish Councils and community groups to baseline and develop their own Net Zero Carbon plans.
To discuss how we could work together please contact Simon Ross on 01743 277106, 07748 508704 or email email@example.com